Sunday, March 8, 2015

Falling

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  March 8, 2015

Now I am out of Palm Springs, California, now I am out of these computers and I am out of friends, family and relatives.  Now these men and family members can play somebody else as a fool.  I had to be played as the fool because I called 9-1-1 on a communications device as opposed to call 9-1-1 through the animal kingdom.  Now my life is over and I sit in isolation from the rest of society.

The risk of homelessness sets on a cliff.  These shelters no longer house a man who is their Holy Father.  For, they have exhausted their resources. 
The resources, which they have exhausted, are warmth, food and a home.

The shelters will no longer shelter a man from the storm.  The storm has driven a man to a cliff which awaits his fall.  The fall is endless, the distance is great and the landing is never plotted.

No comments: