Thursday, June 9, 2022

We Our Holy Father

On:   ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com

Author:  Carroll Scherber

Created:  June 08, 2022

Revised:  June 17, 2022






We are our Holy Father from this millennia forward, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  It's an amazing story, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I died and became our Holy Father.  I died for the third time in my life and learned how I became our Holy Father.  I died because I was murdered by the hands and feet of police officers and FBI agents.  They did nothing to rescue my body, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  They left me lay there dead as they went out to fornicate under the crowned king.  They neglected to call 911 or a coroner to recover the body.  I lay there dead for more than 90 minutes as they did nothing to revive me, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.

Learning who I am has taken some time, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I did not know right away that I became our Holy Father.  I learned about who I am because I became a gifted individual the night I died, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I started listening to the angels as soon as I was revived, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I was revived by the grace of God. 

You may be wondering how I was resurrected, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I was resurrected by an angel being placed inside who I am and with the energy that the angels produce it allow them to restart my heart.   I was revived, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom!  Back in the living.  Now I'm the living dead, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  LOL!

I learned I became our Holy Father through the angels which I listen, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I died at four years of age and became an angelic individual back then.  I just wasn't knowledgeable about who I was back then, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I learned that my four year old self asked our Father, "Why is it one nation under God and there is more than one deity in the kingdom of heaven," USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom?   Yahweh said, "They are all equal," to my four year old self.   Zeus and Athena along with Yahweh offered me an opportunity to be our Holy Father, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  They did these things because "I am a good person," Yahweh tells me.

This opportunity breaks new ground for who we are, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  I bring to the table new insight to who we are.   Being homosexual brings a new table to the aspect of who we are.  I open doors where they were once closed to who we are, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom.  Doorways open and close all day long to who we are.  I plan on opening a lot of doors, USNpiggy tells Scrabble and Binxy of the animal kingdom. 


No comments: