Wednesday, May 4, 2016

All Day Long ~ More Excerpts

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 04, 2016

ADULT LANGUAGE


All Day Long

These are excerpts from different “All Day Long”.
This is to prove to you mother fuckers I am the one who writes and owns these stories.

All day long I call Binxy and Scrabble
All day long I play with Binxy and Scrabble
All day long I played with Binxy and Scrabble
All day long I play with Binxy and Scrabble, yells 1-1-9 in the kingdom of heaven to USNdaddy in the animal kingdom.
All day long I call 1-1-9 to play a movie back
All day long I play a movie back in the kingdom of heaven
All day long we play a movie back in the kingdom of heaven

All day long I call these mother fuckers, John Gibbons says to John Hamilton in John Gibbons as he play s him for a fool in bedroom furniture as the video camera is rolling in the master bedroom!

All day long I played a movie back, John Gibbons yells to John Hamilton!  He play him for a fool in master bedroom furniture!

No comments: