Thursday, May 26, 2016

Memoir 3 ~ From Within

Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 23, 2016
 



 

I shall not hide.
I shall not shed my skin.
For, I say who I am.
I am the man within.

Hiding!  Hiding!  Hiding!  Always hiding within!

The boxes I hide are the boxes, which shed my skin.
Find a box.  Find a man within.

Within!  Within!  Within!  There is a man within!

Is he a child?
He is a man within!

His skin crawls!
His skin crawls within!
Crawling!  Crawling!  Crawling! Crawling from within!

I hear the man crawling from within!
She hears me tearing at my skin.

The box tears.  The box holds me within.
Tearing and crawling!  Tearing and crawling!  Tearing and crawling!  I’m tearing and crawling from within!

The box will not tear.  The box is holding within.

Move the box!  The box may tear within.
Help me move this box.  This box may tear within!

With one hand or by two?
By two!  Because, the box will tear within!




No comments: