Saturday, April 19, 2014

Chapter 07: Daddy's Departure from Las Vegas

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  April 19, 2014

Chapter 07:  Daddy's Departure from Las Vegas

Intro:  I had to move this Page to a Post listing due to there are a bunch of Ignorant Mother Fuckers out there that don't know how to read a blog.  They think that you only have to submit a posting every fucking day.  What they don't fucking realize is that you set your own posting ratio?  Due to the length of my postings they do nothing but bitch inside 9-1-1 Riverside County Sheriff's Department.

Daddy's Departure from Las Vegas

I had just relocated back from Las Vegas, Nevada to Palm Springs where I needed to seek out living arrangements; not discerning where I was going to end up, I sought refuge with the Veteran's Administration located in Loma Linda, California knowing that they would be able to assist me with a place to lay my head and weary body.  You know, the knowing of where you are going to end up, on the street, in a loving home with friends or family, in a church, your car, the park overlooking the sunset, or in a homeless shelter where there are two or three square meals a day...if you are lucky enough to conquer the environment.  What is you environment like?  Are you left with the unknowing?  Or, are you fortunate enough to have a roof placed over your head?  What is it like for you?  The unconsciousness, the naïve, the lack of drive to put forth yourself into the unknown creates a stillness and deficiency of spirit.  Unknowingly, I went forth into my own unknown future; hesitating what waits ahead knowing I arrived into Loma Linda carrying two duffel bags worth two weeks' worth of clothing weighing fifty pounds, including the necessary records of who I am to identify myself.

You are probably wondering why I had to move away from Scrabble and Binxy, my two ever-loving animal kingdoms.  We all know that our animals provided us with an unconditional love.  They only ask us in return to be loved back with either a roof over their head, a pillow to lie upon, a place to lay their weary chins, or maybe it's their next meal, a biscuit or treat...maybe it's a place to play and run about, or just a warm place to rest their heads upon your lap.  I believe it is the companionship that they ultimately are searching for in a partnership with a human or a fellow playmate.  Isn't that what we are all ultimately search for?  Mine animal kingdoms are highly cherished.  I would spoil them to the point they would lay next to or on top of Daddy; I would scratch their bellies, chins and ears.  Scrabble would start grinning if would scratch is his tight and slender behind, or he would place the biggest smile upon his face as I would rub his chest causing him to smile from town-to-town .  Binxy would extend his head and lap the air when his furry backside was scratched; he would even reach up and nip at my wrist in a loving manner when I would rub and pet his belly, or grab at my head when I blew it making belly sounds.  Then again, he also would put a smile upon his face that could be shared from town-to-town.


So, Daddy, why did you leave Las Vegas, like singer Sheryl Crow wrote about, "Leaving Las Vegas," Scrabble and Binxy inquire?

Boys, Daddy left Las Vegas due to you other Daddy, Brian, and I were separating for good.  What he couldn't face is when the man he dedicated his life to did something differently than he did.  He drank alcohol and used various forms of narcotics ever since he was a teenager; but, when is partner, Daddy, was using a different type substance, Brian could not face that he was seeing a different individual, stronger and more confident.  This was also due to that Daddy's life was changing dramatically.  You boys must understand that Daddy has always been an independent soul; and that Brian was also co-dependent, relying on other to do something with or organizing and leading the crowd.  Don't take me wrong, he is confident in his right; it's just, we started growing more-and-more apart since our intimacy was growing more-and-more estranged.  When it came to drugs, I can only image that it was okay for him to use a substance by himself, but not okay for his partner to the same.  Our agreement back in 2006, once Daddy found out the truth about him using narcotics several years earlier within the beginnings of the relationship, was that we would use them together; but this did not stop him, when he may have been out with others.

Brian, is a very giving and loving individual; he taught Daddy about understanding how to not hurt another individuals feelings when Daddy speaks to them.  Daddy was known to be taken the wrong way when I spoke to others.  Some thought I was rude, harsh, stern, or arrogant; what they did not understand is that Daddy's higher education level, professionalism and lack of after working hours socialization made it appear so.  What others may not have seen, and Brian did, is that Daddy is a fun-loving and free spirited person as is he.  You could say that we are both professional in our own careers, and still loving being dorks together.  Our similarities in our lives together ran the same direction.  Our directions now run differently.

As you boys know, Brian and I always had different schedules due to our employment types.  He in restaurant management, and Daddy's in project management.  Daddy always toiled on the day shift, and Brian would labor the swing shift.  Daddy always supported him in whatever his endeavors were, as he did I.  Always, we both took great care for each other no matter what occurred, almost losing a house to being out of a job on several occasions until that April of two-thousand and twelve.  As I started to grow further away from him, I found that my life was ever-changing in a way that I did not quite comprehend, understand or even expect!  I was growing more-and-more psychically gifted not recognizing this is who I would become today.

Daddy, Binxy asks, "Is that because you were suffocated in Sagittarian's house?"

Scrabble replies, "Binxy, of course, that's what Daddy was talking about; when Officer John Hamilton and Sagittarian laid upon his backside to have sexual intercourse causing his suffocation."

That's right boys!  Very good!

"See, Scrabble, I told you we'd remembered", as Binxy tackles Scrabble in a playful mood.

"Daddy, you keep talking.  I'm going to get you Binxy," as the boys continue to wrestle on floor and chase each other around the house!

No comments: