Monday, February 16, 2015

Being True to One's Self

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  February 16, 2015

ADULT LANGUAGE

He never gave into himself, I reply to the statement, he never gave in.  Being true to yourself does not take a true or factual statement nor a big fat lie; it takes belief in one’s self to be true to yourself.  The true and factual statements come with belief in one’s self.  When we tell a lie we tell a lie either to defend the truth or to defend our honor.  Defend yourself.  Take up arms to defend yourself and your beliefs.  Never take up arms to defend another.  Our words are our words and either the truth is either the truth or either a big fat lie or the truth is our truth.  When I speak of not taking up arms to defend another is not to pick up weapons but to use our words to defend our enemies, our friends and our allies.  Our allies should be our friends however they may be our enemies.

Our friends are our enemies or our allies whether they be our friend our family.  An acquaintance may be our family, friend, ally or enemy.  Our enemy is our enemy however they may become our family, friend our ally.   Our allies may become our enemies.  Our families may become our enemies.  It takes a man to change our enemies into friends.  Enemies can become our friends or our allies depending on who we are.  Our families can be our friends or our allies.  Our families are our families whether they be from blood or from marriage.

We all play a game in either marriage or matrimony.  How we choose to play that game is how we choose to play each other as a fool.  We all play a fool in either marriage or matrimony.  We either top or bottom each other or we place each other in our laps.  We all play a game with either a man or a woman on our front sides or our backsides.  We all play a game.

The games we play are with each other.  The games we play are the games we fucking play.  These games we play are with our Holy Father and Jesus Christ.  Now we play these games with Carroll Scherber in the Kingdom of Heaven.  As to if he is homosexual or heterosexual is none of our business.  He is our Holy Father.

Our Holy Father is proud of this man.  Jesus Christ is proud of this man.  He holds our lives in his hands as we hold a book in our laps.  We all play a game in sexuality.  We all play a game in homosexuality or heterosexuality.

These angels play us as a fool all day long, says Beelzebub.  Why can’t they get this story straight?

They are busy playing us as a fool with the information we hold.  We all hold onto too much information.  When we let go of the information we let go of the information; no matter if it be information in our houses or if it be information in our lives.  The information is our information.

Why don’t they realized they have to lie to Satan?  Satan holds his information and he holds our information; So, when you lie to Satan you shall receive your information.

Our information is our belongings or our memories as to who we are or as to who each other are.

Don’t think about anything, says ScrabbleBinxy!  Then you’re asking me not to be human, I reply.  The guilt is ours whether we accept the guilt or not.  How we accept the guilt is determined as to who we are.

All day fucking long in this household.  Why won’t he go do anything, asks Lucifer?  He won’t go do anything, says Beelzebub!  All day fucking long he won’t go do anything, says Satan!  All day fucking long he says he won’t go do anything, says Lucifer!

Where does Party Pooper come from, asks Satan?

He never go a piece of information, Scrabble tells John Hamilton.  I never wanted him to have my information, he replies.

This explains why you wouldn't play off the police force, I tell him.  This is not why I paid off the police force, says John Hamilton!  I paid them off so every time he stepped foot into the Police Station he would be arrested, he says!

Now I have a sworn statement, says Elizabeth Hamilton, from John Hamilton. 

Now I have a sworn statement from John Hamilton, says Lisa Ingram.

These are the statements I have been looking from these officers, says Satan!

Satan, you finally got your sworn statements says Beelzebub.  It’s about time, he shouts!

These officer have been holding out on me, Satan shouts!  I got pissed off because these officer failed to tile their police reports just as their relatives have!

Now I get how these games are played, says Mark.  You use these names as he speaks to their User ID, when we use these names, as we speak to their proper names.  I add to him, we use these animals in placement of our proper names.

I fucked him and I put my fist down on his backside to make him take a big hit of poppers, says Michael Ingram Williams (Badge Number 4419).  I played him for a fool, he says.  I failed to write a proper police report.

John Gibbons has to been playing people as the fool a long time.  He has known how to deceive and lie to people.

I played him as a fool and fucked him, says Michael Ingram Williams (Badge Number 4419).  I fucked him after John Hamilton (Badge Number 4424) and John Gibbons fucked him.  John Gibbons was on the backside of John Hamilton.

Now I am being played as a fool.  I am dressed in women’s clothing.

Oh, my goodness sakes Honey!  When you get information you get information.  We all get information and as to how we read that information is determined by how we are.  For, Carroll Scherber has known I am homosexual for a very long time.  He has questioned it over the years.  Now he knows the truth behind who we are.  We are homosexual men.  We are the men of who you worship.  The blood of these men…

Oh, my God yells the animal kingdom!  Jesus is homosexual, they ramble on!

Now they know, says our Holy Father.

Now they know Honey, says Jesus to Paul as these men read a newsletter from USNdaddy with Scrabble and Binxy as his publicist.

Oh, my God!  He is a good looking fella, says the federal agent.

This is what I we are trying to tell you, all day long people.  He writes all day long.

How do you fall in love with somebody who doesn't reciprocate, asks the animal who reads information all day long?

Oh, my God Honey!  You are a homosexual, says John Hamilton as he plays an animal as a fool.

Open 9-1-1 next time, says John Hamilton Badge Number 4424).  Open 9-1-1’s household and find out who we are.

Now you get how this game is played Scrabble, says Satan?  You mean, when I lie to this angel I get this information?  Scrabble is realizing in order to get information you have to lie to get the information.  When we tell a truthful statement we get different information.

This man is the Holy Spirit, say a man who reads ScrabbleBinxy’s newsletter through the Internet.

Now that is a way to speak of yourself to others who may hear your, says Angel.  When we speak of ourselves as the Holy Spirit we speak of ourselves passing through each other as the wind passes over the backside of a wild horse.  When we speak of the wild animal we speak to the wild animal who roams the plain.

Am I almost out of there, asks our Holy Spirit as he sits inside who I am?  I am the Holy Spirit and I move swiftly across the plain; So, put me upon your backside and carry me to my destination.

Please be careful, says a messenger.  We did not for whom was doing the writing.  When we write these things we write these things.  We write these together.  So please read through our information so we may know for whom is writing.  All day long we write these things.

For now, I know the Holy Spirit has moved across the skies to other angels who carry my message to other animals who walk upon this gravel pit we call home and Earth.  The winds move swiftly across our backsides and the winds move quickly across the stars.  Amen.

No comments: