Monday, February 2, 2015

Vive la différence!

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  February 2, 2015

How do you play these movies back?  I put a lot of movies into this individual.

All day long I pull my information.  All day long I pull my information from his head.  The information in his head is the information where I store my messages.  The messages we carry are the messages of our Holy Father.

This is how we play the movies back.  We play these movies back with the information in our heads.  We all play a movie back with the information we play with in our heads.  In our heads we get a flicker of information.  The flicker of information tells us something about who we are.  With the flicker of information telling us something about who we are we can tell a story about our Holy Father and the angels who bring us our messages.  The messages are from our Holy Father and the followers of Him.  We have been doing this forever.

See, I open one of these boxes and I put an angel inside of it.  The angel holds the information and the movie which flickers in our heads.  Our heads flicker with information about each other and the angels who have a story to tell you.  The stories are about each other; For, the stories are about our brothers and sisters who have our stories.  Stories are about who we are in the Kingdom of Heaven.  The Kingdom of Heaven tells stories about who we are.

This is that Jesus is trying to tell you, we all play a different movie back.  We all play a movie back of who we are.  We are the pope we are and our movies are about who we are whether they be about who we are or about who we are to be.  To be or not to be, in the famous words of Shakespeare, is about who we are.

Oh, hello Shakespeare!  How are you Honey, ask Binxy?  I take a piece of Binxy and put it back and say, How are ya Binxy?  I do these things differently, he replies?  I do these things differently, as he continues.  We are all different in the irises of the Lord, I add to Binxy and Scrabble.  We all play these games as Binxy and Scrabble.  That is who we are to USNdaddy.  When we are all the same we are not different.

Vive la différence, I shout!  Celebrate the differences of who you are.  We are all different in the eye of the Lord as a cheetah has different spots; For, the spots are never the same.  The spots my look the same but when we examine them closely they are never the same.  These are the differences of who we are whether we are homosexual or heterosexual, whether we are leaders or classroom presidents or whether we are a debutante or a poverty stricken individual.  We are who we are and judgment shall not be passed on who we are.

He actually knows, an angel says as the information passes me by.  This is what makes him different; he is able to read the information which surrounds him.  The information which surrounds him is the information as to who we are in the Kingdom of Heaven.

You mean, this man is able to read information asks Michael Ingram Williams (Badge Number 4419)?  This man is able to read information better then you are, says an angel who speaks with him.

I do these things differently, says ScrabbleBinxy.  All day long I do these things.

You do these things differently, Binxy tells Beelzebub.  What did you do to this angel, Binxy asks me.  I showed him a little love, I reply to our God.  By doing that, He tells me, my son does these things differently.  When a man shows me he can love my children he is welcome in my home.

Be careful what you say and do, says Binxy to me.

Michael won’t read his information back, says Satan.

Carroll, don’t say anything about who we are says Michael Ingram Williams (Badge Number 4419).  Michael, I reply, I don’t understand what you are saying when you say, don’t say anything about who we are.

No comments: