Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Difficulty Keeping the Faith in One’s Self

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 38, 2014

Difficulty Keeping the Faith in One’s Self

Its difficult to have faith in one’s self when your faith has been stolen by those who would play you as the fool.  I had faith a long time ago for now is the time I must regain my faith for my life cycle through the depression which is brought upon by the lack of faith you have in me.  I have not caused my depression, for I have created my optimism to see beyond the ignorance and intolerance that you hath brought to me.  For I have not taken from your home or your heart, for you have taken from my head, my heart and my hand.  When you return my head, when you return my heart and when you return my wages I may consider you in my arms to hold, to treasure, to love, to respect and above all to give you my tolerance and my integrity for these are the things that come to each of us when we lend an open ear and an open hand to each other; for I am here to lend you head, my hear and my hand.  I can only hope that these words don’t fall upon deaf ears, for these words are written upon paper with pen and ink where I share my mind that was eagerly taken from me for a test experiment for which I have yet to recover.  I do not know if I ever shall, for those who have stolen these things from me have stolen them from blind ignorance and blind respect for the individual; just as they have stolen a man’s identity.

No comments: