Friday, May 9, 2014

The Untold Story that I am Here to Tell

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 9, 2014
Revised:  April 19, 2020


ADULT LANGUAGE

The Untold Story that I am Here to Tell


Honey, they are ignorant; they are ignorant; they are ignorant, Honey.  Oh, my God, please forgive their ignorance for they know not what they do.  For, they know not what they say.  For, they know not what they act upon.  For, they know not what they play with.  For, they know not what they are doing.  For, they know not what they are saying.  For they are only playing with their badge and gun.  For, they are here to serve and protect.  For, they are here to bear witness to the evidence that their Holy Father has sent his messenger back down to the gravel pit and came back to deliver a message to those who will listen and learn from those who came before them.  For, he is here.  For, he is here right before you; you do not receive him.  For, you do not see him for you do not hear him.  For, they are only blinded by their injustice and their ignorance.  He is here to bring you the story of Jesus Christ…

Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me?  He’s the messenger of Jesus Christ?

…land his disciple, Paul, and how they were persecuted by the Roman Empire, and by the Hebrew Synagogue, and how he was going to be crucified by the Roman soldiers.

Oh, my fucking God; Oh, my fucking God; he’s here to tell the untold story, oh’ my fucking God.  Id didn’t know there was an untold story; now, I know there was an untold story.  Now, I know my friend is the messenger for his Holy Father.  Now, I know; now, I know; now, I know; this is why he is here.

No comments: