Saturday, May 10, 2014

Play These Games in the Animal Kingdom

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 10, 2014
Revised:  April 19, 2020

Play These Games in the Animal Kingdom

That was no vision.  That was replay of my actions with a big gorilla and a hot service to go plate; because when I serve a hot to-go plate, it was a hot healthy service plate of bull crap that I served to the mother fucking Sheriff’s Station who caged my wild animal and my wild Animal Kingdom for a healthy line of bull crap which found it’s way into the Sheriff’s Station for whom held the keys to my cell and to the cages of my animal kingdom where I now hold the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and the keys to the Animal Kingdom where I sit upon my lazy ass all day long and where I stand upon my two feet all day long, for before the doorways I welcome both tree people and pig people alike.  For, where I intend to play these mother fuckers for the fools they are. For, I will continue to play these mother fuckers for the fools until the day I return the keys to their rightful owners in the Kingdom of Heaven and to the owner of the Animal Kingdom.  For, my future is within the Garden of Eden with the Animal Kingdom where I sit and stand on my two feet all day long to provide a safe haven for all animals no matter how great or small, no matter how minute or microscopic; for all animals play these games with the tree people and the pig people, for they are the animal within the Kingdom of Heaven.  Where the Kingdom of Heaven is only a phone call away where we play these games with the Animal Kingdom with all other of these animal which sit upon their lazy asses all day long, or they stand upon all fours with the one who overlooks the safe keeping of these Animal Kingdoms’.  Where he resides and feeds the animals on a continual basis, where I now play these games in the Garden of Eden.

No comments: