Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Am Starwalker (Amun Scherber)

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 11, 2014
Revised:  June 03, 2019
Revised:  April 19, 2020





For, I Am Starwalker Amun Scherber

Let me tell you something individual, I am Starwalker (Amun Scherber) says to Lieutenant and Officer!  Don’t not misconstrue me or Carroll Scherber; for, we are the same person but different entities.  We both do the same thing; but yet, we are doing something differently.  We are now playing these games differently.  I do not play games with the Sheriff’s Station; we do not play games any longer; we will not adhere to any peer pressure, for we are the Holy Spirit in its true form.

I, Charles Rodgers Adams John Paul Anderson, did not know who Amenhotep truly was.

That’s what we have been trying to tell you; he was created by Carroll Scherber amongst the stars in the sky.

I do not play games with the Sheriff Station on my backside for I rise above you all, and I am surrounded by those who are animal, Angel and his Holy Father because I am also a part of his Holy Father and Jesus Christ.  So, when we pass through your household I bring with me the Animal Kingdom, I bring with me the music of the tree people and the sounds of the animal kingdom.

No comments: