Friday, May 23, 2014

When You Have Lived With Big Fat Liars

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 23, 2014

When You Have Lived With Big Fat Liars

When you have lived with big fat liars upon empty promises, why then should I, Carroll Scherber, bring forth my heart for other to lay upon a stone where man can place a dagger through my cloak to extract my be-loving heart to raise upon into the sky for my heart is protected by my identity for which I place in safe keeping and guard form evil and wickedness throughout the demon known as Lucifer, for Lucifer is supposed to be known as the Devil in disguise.  Whereas, I know differently for the Devil you know as Lucifer is a big fat lie; because the Devil you all know is within our cloaks that we wear before we enter the Kingdom of Heaven for if you are going to stand naked before the Lord then be ready to stand naked before me for I am the Lord, Carroll Scherber, that you and all have been waiting for over two millennium.  I am here waiting to receive you into my arms to carry you through the Animal Kingdom which carries you upon their laps into the arms of Satan which carries you upon his backside into the Kingdom of Heaven.

For now, you all know that I, Carroll Scherber, am here waiting to receive upon my backside for I am the Light, the Truth and the Way for all mankind to be received into the gateway of the Kingdom of Heaven.  Here I stand naked with you, homosexual and all for I am not embarrassed as to whom I am.  I am your Light, I am your Truth, I am your Obsolvance, I am your Savior, and I am your Creator; so, here I stand waiting for your forgiveness for your transgression and for your trespass against me, Carroll Scherber, your Lord and Savior.  When you stand with me I stand with you for I am ready to receive you and baptize you into the Light, the Truth and the Way for if you are ready to receive me into your household I am ready to receive you into my arms and bring you forward into the Light for you bring with you the truth and leave your past behind you which carries your big fact lies; so, if you are ready to receive the Light into your household then pick up your communications devices and speak the truth when you speak to me for your Holy Father and Jesus Christ are waiting for you and your family is waiting to bring you to Him.  For He is already there to receive you and all that have come before you, as you know I am here upon the gravel pit already to receive you. 

Now that you know that I, Carroll Scherber and his Holy Father with Jesus Christ are ready to receive you into the Kingdom of Heaven; then be ready now to receive me into your home for now is the time to let go of your transgressions for you are still trespassing against yourselves and against each other for I have not trespassed against you nor have I transgressed against thy neighbor for I am doing my best to receive each and every one of you in my arms.  No is the time you should bring your sins forward into the Light for the Light is here to shine before you naked or not; for I do not wear clothing at times as you do not wear your transgressions upon you shoulder where your carry your children into their bedroom where we read upon a book to tell a story of a man who happened to bring you the Light and the Truth about a man who was deceived through the Sheriff’s Station and throughout his community and our political government to set forth a new future in communications and prosperity where we all hope to be in the near future of mankind.


No comments: