Monday, May 19, 2014

Stop being a Child

On:  ScrabbleBinxy.Blogspot.com
Author:  Carroll Scherber
Created:  May 19, 2014

Stop being a Child

When do you escape being a child, when do those around you stop treating you as a child?  For I am no longer a child nor will I be treated as one, for the decisions in life that area set before are those I chose to make.  If I chose to ask a friend to make that decision, then I hath provided that person deemable to make that decision.  Whether I chose to accept that person’s decision is still within my power, my right and not those for whom surround me.  I have lived a long life, I have lived a short life, I have lived to death, I have lived to life beyond death, I have given my will to another, I have taken back my will to my own, I have seen the destruction of others, I have seen my own destruction; and, for now, it is my time to ensure your demise falls within my grasp to ensure your responsibilities are yours an solely yours for you have chosen to take my responsibilities, my life, my virtue and my dignity away from me. 

So, when you assume the responsibility of another man’s life, thoughts and actions you hold within your own hand and head without the lack of heart to take a responsible action to meet the needs and wants of others that should have been placed before you.   For I am still a child within setting for to teach other children, for I am adult from the inside through the outside, for a am no longer an adolescent however I may still have acne, for I have yet to wear diapers in my adult life as where I had to have someone change those for me when I was younger, and as to now, I accept responsibility for my actions where I do not play games with other peoples’ lives no matter what others may think or no matter what consequence. 

I chose to make those decisions that set before me, however when one pushes you into a situation to fulfill some vision that they have misinterpreted, pushes you based on idle gossip, or pushes you because of some game that they have developed to place you into a uniform.  When do you grow up?  When do you accept those responsibilities, and when do you inform the one that you are playing as the fool all the details of your childish behaviour?  Are games are left for the playground, our antics are left for our homes and should not be brought forth into a work place.  As children we were provided recess, and taught that our playgrounds were where we were to exercise and release our inner child; whereas, hazing was been band from many if not all fraternities, business places and our military.  Are we still playing games or are we adults taking charge of our actions and responsibilities for those who are willing to accept them?


No comments: